3 October 2008

Welcome to my Blog


Hello! My name is Adam Blaynee and i am studying a BA(hons) degree titled 'Advertising Management & Digital Communications' at Bucks New Uni.

Welcome to my blog. Each week I will update my blog with information about the lecture and then add some of my own thoughts and information i have found. This will include sources like videos, pictures and academic papers/journals I may have found and though to be relevant.

This is part of my coursework for my module titled 'Understanding the Customer' so it will be very psychologically based with some brief marketing references and will serve as my own database of foundation knowledge to help me in year 2 and 3.

Feel free to comment on my blog and send me links to sources that you think I may find useful but note that i will view comments before they are posted so please keep it relevant and just enjoy my blog.


Kind Regards


Adam Blaynee
___________________________________________________________________

No comments: